Bug #36616

TYPO3 4.7 sectionIndex not working correctly on multilanguage site

Added by Helmuth Antholzer over 9 years ago. Updated almost 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Category:
-
Target version:
-
Start date:
2012-04-26
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
4.7
PHP Version:
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
Sprint Focus:

Description

I have set up a site with two languages. I added a content element sitemap (section index). The sectionIndex does not respect sys_language_uid and and all elements are shown, also the ones from alternative language.

Changing the following in function sectionIndex in file class.tslib_menu.php should resolve the problem.

From

if (!$pid) {
  $pid = $this->id;
  if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid && count($this->sys_page->getPageOverlay($pid))) {
    $where .= ' AND sys_language_uid=' . intval($GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid);
  } else {
    $where .= ' AND sys_language_uid=0';
  }
}

to

if (!$pid) {
  $pid = $this->id;
}                
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid && count($this->sys_page->getPageOverlay($pid))) {
  $where .= ' AND sys_language_uid=' . intval($GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_language_uid);
} else {
  $where .= ' AND sys_language_uid=0';
}


Related issues

Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #37449: Section Index incorrect outputClosed2012-05-23

Actions
Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #17354: fallback for menus. "content_fallback;1,0" has no affect for page records (e.g. menu)Closed2007-07-22

Actions
#1

Updated by Helmuth Antholzer over 9 years ago

  • Project changed from 1900 to TYPO3 Core
#2

Updated by Stefan Galinski over 9 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Accepted
  • TYPO3 Version set to 4.5
#3

Updated by Stefan Galinski over 9 years ago

  • Assignee set to Stefan Galinski
  • TYPO3 Version changed from 4.5 to 4.7
#4

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 9 years ago

  • Status changed from Accepted to Under Review

Patch set 1 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#5

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 9 years ago

Patch set 2 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#6

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 9 years ago

Patch set 3 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#7

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 9 years ago

Patch set 4 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#8

Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 9 years ago

Patch set 5 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#9

Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 9 years ago

Patch set 6 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#10

Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 9 years ago

Patch set 7 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#11

Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 9 years ago

Patch set 8 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#12

Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 9 years ago

Patch set 9 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#13

Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 9 years ago

Patch set 10 for branch master has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/11249

#14

Updated by Gerrit Code Review about 9 years ago

Patch set 1 for branch TYPO3_4-7 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/13506

#15

Updated by Stefan Galinski about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
#16

Updated by Kurt Kunig over 8 years ago

The above mentioned fix is no longer in the function "sectionIndex" of TYPO3 V4.7.7 but:

in line 1648 you'll find this:

        $selectSetup = array(
            'pidInList' => $pid,
            'orderBy' => $altSortField,
            'languageField' => 'sys_language_uid',
            'where' => 'colPos=0'
        );

so change

     'where' => 'colPos=0'

to
     'where' => ''

#17

Updated by Benni Mack almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF