Extension manager should clear code cache when installing extensions
When installing/uninstalling extensions, code cache should be cleared because it contains obsolete information. For example, do this:
- Uninstall Help>About extension in the EM
- Clear all caches manually
- Install Help>About extension
- Go to Help>About module (refresh BE if you do not see it on the left - another bug is reported about it already!)
- See the exception: "#1289386765: Could not analyse class:Tx_About_ViewHelpers_SkinImageViewHelper maybe not loaded or no autoloader?"
- Clear all cache
- Go to Help>About again - now works as expected
Updated by Dmitry Dulepov over 8 years ago
Btw, I know about "clearcacheonload" but it is different. It was more related to FE caching (pages, TS cache, etc). EM should always clear code cache when installing extensions. Earlier we had code cache as typo3conf/temp_CACHED_* only and it was always cleared. Now we need to clear the new code cache.