Suggest Wizard doesn't work properly when inside Flexform repeating elements
The "suggest" wizard does not work properly when it is added to a field on a repeating flexform element. Screenshot attached.
I'll attache a patch, which breaks out a small component of TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Form\Element\SuggestElement::processAjaxRequest() into a recursive function to handle the determination of conf for a particular DS field.
Updated by Gabe Blair over 10 years ago
- File example48474_0.0.0.zip example48474_0.0.0.zip added
- File example48474.tar.gz example48474.tar.gz added
Attached is a sample extension to use for testing this (to go along with the latest patch set). Hopefully that will be enough to get this patch rolled into the next release. To use the test extension:
- Install it from either the .t3x or .tar.gz attached
- Add a content element of type "Example for Bug #48474" to a page
- Try out the suggest wizard on the "Repeating Element" tab - should be broken
- Cherry pick the patch from Gerritt
- Try out the suggest wizard again - should work
I included non-repeating element with a suggest wizard on another flexform tab, so you can verify that continues to work before and after the patch
Thanks and regards,