No references displayed in filelist for "internal_type" -> "file_reference" TCA fields
Filereferences are not added correctly for TCA-Fields group->file_refernces like:
'single_fileref' => array( 'exclude' => 0, 'label' => 'LLL:EXT:mb_fileref/locallang_db.xml:tx_mbfileref_file.single_fileref', 'config' => array( 'type' => 'group', 'internal_type' => 'file_reference', 'allowed' => '', 'disallowed' => 'php,php3', 'max_size' => $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['maxFileSize'], 'show_thumbs' => 1, 'size' => 1, 'minitems' => 0, 'maxitems' => 1, ) ),
The files selected in such fields, has no entries for this fields in Ref-Column (Filelist module).
Tested with Typo3 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 (master)
Attached a small testextension.
Updated by Martin Borer about 8 years ago
- Add a Filereference Test record to a Folder-Page
- Select a file in one of the two first fields (Single file reference or Multible file reference)
- for example: fileadmin/user_upload/index.html
- Save Record
- Click Filelist Modul and browse to the folder where you've selected the file.
- for example: fileadmin/user_upload/
- The selected file should have an entry in Ref Column. In Typo3 6.x this entry is missing. So if you want to delete this file, there will be no warning, that the file is referenced somewhere.
With the patch 21764 this will be fixed, and there will be a Ref. Entry for such referenced files.