Access extConf in displayCond
The displayCond directive allows to disable/enable a tceform field or flexform field based on various conditions.
Until now it's not possible to use the extConf (settings from ext_conf_template.txt) as condition.
Introduce new displayCond: EXT:EXTCONF:[settingsname]:[operator]:[value]
Allow the same operators like FIELD, which are: <, >, <=, >=, REQ,
, !, IN, !IN, =, !=
- Target version set to 7.4 (Backend)
Care to dig into this on Slack and we come up with a patch?
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/39612
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 8 LTS
- Status changed from Under Review to Rejected
As elaborated in gerrit, this should be implemented within an extension first.
Also available in: Atom