Bug #52181

It seems as the domain record redirect handling is broken

Added by Jan-Hendrik Heuing almost 6 years ago. Updated 7 months ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Assignee:
-
Category:
Frontend
Target version:
-
Start date:
2013-09-23
Due date:
% Done:

0%

TYPO3 Version:
6.2
PHP Version:
Tags:
Complexity:
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

http://dl.ivi-solutions.com/2013-09-23_1000.png

It used to forward to the redirect location, which is not the case:

- If the domain record is disabled, I get the "Ops..." error, as if the domain is not configured (realurl, domain records).

- If I add the domain record in a separate page folder (not part of the regular page tree), the domain is accepted in the browser, and the pages are shown. The domain is still the one which should be redirected, and it shows the homepage instead of the url given.

History

#1 Updated by Jan-Hendrik Heuing almost 6 years ago

The thing is here:

function getDomainStartPage() in PageRepository.php, calling $this->where_hid_del in the sql statement to select domain records and their startpages. As that will add AND pages.doktype<200 to the query, domain records hosted in sys folders are not redirected anymore.

I can not say if this is new, or if I just have used ordinary pages for this case. Either way: It might not be a bug, but on purpose, so I just change to a regular page and it works.

If it is not on purpose, I'd vote for opening this up ;-)

JH

#2 Updated by Jan-Hendrik Heuing almost 6 years ago

The thing is here:

function getDomainStartPage() in PageRepository.php, calling $this->where_hid_del in the sql statement to select domain records and their startpages. As that will add AND pages.doktype<200 to the query, domain records hosted in sys folders are not redirected anymore.

I can not say if this is new, or if I just have used ordinary pages for this case. Either way: It might not be a bug, but on purpose, so I just change to a regular page and it works.

If it is not on purpose, I'd vote for opening this up ;-)

JH

#3 Updated by Mathias Schreiber over 4 years ago

  • Category set to Frontend
  • Target version set to 7.2 (Frontend)

#4 Updated by Benni Mack about 4 years ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2 (Frontend) to 7.4 (Backend)

#5 Updated by Susanne Moog almost 4 years ago

  • Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5

#6 Updated by Benni Mack almost 4 years ago

  • Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS

#7 Updated by Mathias Schreiber over 3 years ago

  • Target version deleted (7 LTS)

#8 Updated by Benni Mack 10 months ago

  • Status changed from New to Needs Feedback

Hey,

this issue should be fixed with 9 LTS and site handling. Please let us know if the new version will solve your issue, otherwise we'll close this ticket in the next weeks.

Benni.

#9 Updated by Oliver Hader 10 months ago

  • Assignee deleted (Oliver Hader)

#10 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi 7 months ago

  • Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed

No feedback since the last 90 days => closing this issue.

If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again and have more information about how to reproduce your problem, please reopen it or open a new issue with a reference to this one.

Thank you and best regards

Also available in: Atom PDF