Form Wizard saving destroys Radio Buttons
Using TYPO3 6.1.5 with the old-school FORM Content-element (this is not tx_form system extension!), saving the form wizard destroys the values of radio button parts of the form.
This is especially evil, if you have an already working form, then e.g. fix a typo somewhere else within that form, save the form again and then the frontend of the form is broken.
Steps to reproduce:¶
- make sure tx_form is not installed
- create a content element of type "Form"
- add a regular input field
- add a radio-button element to the form
- for that radio-button element, define two values ("foo" and "bar", each on it's own line)
- save + close the wizard, the modification is already visible
- save the content element and test it on the frontend
See screenshots that illustrate the issue pretty well I guess.
I've even tried to separate the radio-values with comma or spaces instead of "one per line" -> doesn't work either.