Bug #55830: Cleanup mess with treeView implementations
Remove empty classes implementing AbstractTreeView
There are 3 empty classes:
rteFolderTree from class.browse_links_php
rtePageTree from class.browse_links_php
We should remove them as the tree implementation is already too complex see http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55830
Basically I for cleaning this area massively, but since we never declared which class is part of the official API we might break non-core code by removing them.
I kindly ask the Core Team members to judge on this.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
this should not be a breaking change, as I've added old classes to classAliasMap
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Parent task set to #55830
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom