Element Browser: GET-Data is not unencoded in fields
Backend User Interface
The wizard browser takes it's set values out of a GET param. It fails to decode these params.
In the link field of a header content element insert a title that contains a whitespace it is correctly saved. But after opening it in wizard browser the displayed value is still urlencoded. Saving saves the entities as well.
After first using wizard:
www.foo.bar - "foo bar foobar" "foo bar foobar" foo
After opening and setting again:
www.foo.bar - foo%20bar%20foobar foo%20bar%20foobar foo
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version changed from 7.0 to next-patchlevel
I really start hating the Element Browser. This is the third bug for the link stuff in a row.
I even still have my test CEs around, so I'm really curious why this is broken again, as I was under the impression that this was fixed already.
- Complexity set to easy
- Is Regression changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Subject changed from Wizard Browser: GET-Data is not unencoded in fields to Element Browser: GET-Data is not unencoded in fields
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom