link title got urlencoded in link-wizard
When opening the link-wizard form a link field, the title got urlencoded.
- Create a new Content-Element, e.g. "Text only"
- find a "Link" field and enter:
1 _top - "foo bar"
- (Title is wrapped by "" and contains a space)
- open the link-wizard by clicking the "chain with pencil"-icon on the right
- see the title got "urlencoded" and transformed to "foo%20bar"
See attached screenshot
Occurred in 4.5 and later versions.
Updated by Tobias Wollender over 8 years ago
With this Patch applied on 6.2 master, the linkbrowser for input fields (e. g. header_link) doesn't work correctly anymore. The tab "Page" gets displayed, but a click on any other tab results in a white page in the linkbrowser. The linkbrowser in the RTE works fine.
Updated by Thomas Sperling over 8 years ago
Same Problem: I think the error is in function jumpToUrl. The URL looks like this: typo3/browse_links.php?PM=0_0_0_browsePages&act=&mode=wizard%27&P[itemName]=data%5Btt_cont ...
Attention to wizard%27 there is one ' (=%27) to much, also at the end of the URL.