WebKit may insert a span element when backspacing an heading
When removing a block format (h2, p) from an element in the RTE, the following element (for example the next paragraph) gets an inline span and inline CSS. That shouldn't happen.
To reproduce you can do the following:
- Create a content element (for example "text").
- Add a header with some text.
- Add a paragraph with some text after the header.
- Clear the header using the backspace key.
- Delete the empty line left by the header using the delete key.
- The paragraph is now bold and contains a spam with inline CSS.
Because this is quite specific I also attached an animated gif that hopefully shows this issue in a way that's easier to understand.
I can reproduce this issue in TYPO3 6.1.7 and 6.2.2. I also seem to be able to reproduce this issue using any sort of block format.