Display of translation after copying a page in workspace
- Page was copied (default language: german, translated to: english)
The following problem appears in the Workspace after copying the page and after publishing the changes to the LIVE-Workspace:
- The translated content elements on the copied page are shown in the Page-View of the Backend, which is correct.
- Frontend: Translated englisch elements aren't displayed
- Backend: The List-View tells me, that the content elements aren't localized yet.
If I now localize these elements, they are displayed in the Frontend but are shown twice in the Backend (Page-View).
Updated by Alexander Opitz over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
No feedback within the last 90 days => closing this issue.
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience this issue again, then please write to the mailing list typo3.teams.bugs with issue number and an explanation or open a new ticket and add a relation to this ticket number.