Not all signals are dispatched with fully qualified class name
Some signals are dispatched via
__CLASS__ which will change in case the class is moved or renamed.
In all of these cases
\Vendor\Package\Class::class should be used instead to ensure constant names. This must be a fully qualified class name,
Class::class does not suffice since that will change too in case of move or rename.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/39053
- Target version changed from 7.3 (Packages) to 7.4 (Backend)
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Status changed from Under Review to New
- Target version changed from 7 LTS to Candidate for Major Version
- Status changed from New to Closed
TYPO3 moves to events so this will become obsolete.
Also available in: Atom