Copying a large set of high-res images to clipboard crashes server
Updated by Sybille Peters 8 months ago
- Category changed from Performance to Backend API
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Tags set to crash,files,images,thumbnails,clipboard
I could not reproduce this. Used:
- TYPO3 11-dev (master)
- memory_limit = 256M
- max_execution_time = 240
- PHP 7.4
- Uploaded several files of resolution 1920x1080.
- Switched off thumbnail preview in filelist
- removed all processed files via Maintenance > Remove Temporary Assets
- copied 40 files to clipboard
Seems to work fine. Copying 40 more to clipboard worked too.
I am closing. Please reopen with more information about error (exception message and stacktrace, TYPO3 version, php.ini settings, sample image etc.) if problem still occurs.