with TCA config 'iconsInOptionTags' sometimes an item icon was rendered within the option tag of select items. This was never valid HTML and only worked in a fraction of browsers.
Task is to remove this option altogether. If we introduce a similar functionality again, it would be solved differently.
- Find out for which elements this was possible, at least for tca type select.
- Extend TcaMigration with a method to drop this option from TCA whereever it may occur. Have this method unit tested.
- Add a "important" (?) .rst file that this option vanished.
- Add a pull request to ext:styleguide removing examples that use this option.
- Find according code within FormEngine classes that use this method.
- FormEngineUtility::optionTagStyle() method will be unused afterwards. The method is "internal" and can be dropped without substitution.