Bug #72051

indexed_search does not use assigned templates

Added by stefanie axinger over 6 years ago. Updated almost 5 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Must have
Assignee:
Category:
Indexed Search
Target version:
Start date:
2015-12-03
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
TYPO3 Version:
7
PHP Version:
5.6
Tags:
Complexity:
easy
Is Regression:
No
Sprint Focus:

Description

I'm using the extbase and fluidbased indexed_search plugin, which works fine, but i'm just not able to use my proper template.

I tried all the ways in the constants, in the setup and the pathes i added work fine for other extensions. But nothing happend, always the same template. Even the Typoscript Object Browser shows me the correct path.

In the end i tried changing the template path in the constants.txt of the indexed_search itself, and not even that lead to the usage of my template.

Anybody else has the same problem? At the moment, the only possibility is to change the template in the CORE, what's pretty frustrating.


Related issues

Related to TYPO3 Core - Bug #70668: Unable to set custom templates pathsClosed2015-10-13

Actions
#1

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 6 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Under Review

Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/45118

#2

Updated by Gerrit Code Review over 6 years ago

Patch set 2 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/45118

#3

Updated by Daniel Goerz over 6 years ago

  • Category set to Indexed Search
  • Target version set to Candidate for patchlevel

I was able to overwrite the template with my own fluid template but I figured that the new, flexible way of rootPaths with fallback chains for tempaltes, partials and layouts is not used in indexed_search yet.

So after this patch it should be even easier to put your own template in place.

#4

Updated by Markus Klein over 6 years ago

  • Assignee set to Daniel Goerz
  • Target version changed from Candidate for patchlevel to 7.6.1
  • Complexity set to easy
#5

Updated by stefanie axinger over 6 years ago

Thanks! With overwriting the path in the constants, it took my own template in the end!

#6

Updated by Rafal Brzeski over 6 years ago

there is duplicated issue #70668

#7

Updated by Daniel Goerz over 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
#8

Updated by Riccardo De Contardi almost 5 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF