Using TCA type group with internal_type folder throws JS errors in backend
With 7.6.1 the removal of the folder selection feature* has been reverted. Sadly this once stable feature still seems to have issues.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the "TBE folder selector" popup (click folder icon next to input)
- Click any folder within the folder tree (left side)
- Click on the folder item you just clicked (right side) to choose the folder
- JS alert with "Error - reference to main window is not set properly!"
- PopUp closes - nothing has been selected
It will work if you open the popup again and choose the now already opened folder on the right side. Seems the interaction with the tree breaks the functionality.
Another JS erros pops up when trying to expand the tree using the arrow icons: "Uncaught ReferenceError: Tree is not defined"
Not sure if this the origin error or a follow-up as the reference is lost.
This bug report is a follow-up to #70449
If the TCA type group/folder is used, FormEngine renders a field to
select a particular folder. If a different folder is selected in the
tree in the element browser, the initial parameters are not passed
along which leads to the situation, that the target field name is
not know anymore.
Reviewed-by: Wouter Wolters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Felix Nagel <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Felix Nagel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Andreas Fernandez <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Andreas Fernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org>