Missing Wizard for sys_file_reference::link
the 'l10n_mode' => 'mergeIfNotBlank' was removed.
I am totally in favor of this change and understand that the expected fallback does not work in 6.2 anyway.
However, if a user upgrades from 6.2 to 7.6 or higher, it would be nice to have a wizard to copy the content of the default language to the empty translated field. Otherwise existing translations will still not work.
- Target version changed from 8 LTS to 9.0
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Benni Mack
Upgrade wizard is added in v8 - does it work for you?
Thanks for the hint. I will evaluate it next week.
Yepp, looks good to me. Thanks!
@Franz Kugelmann thank you for your feedback;
do you think that the issue can be considered solved or is there still work to do? Thank you.
- Assignee changed from Benni Mack to Franz Kugelmann
Yeah, is solved! I could not change the status. Thanks to all contributors!
- Assignee changed from Franz Kugelmann to Riccardo De Contardi
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
Riccardo De Contardi)
Closed as resolved in agreement with the reporter. Thank you!
Also available in: Atom