Workspaces PReview Links: Live-Website is not shown anymore after ADMCMD_prev cookie is set once
if I generate a Workspace Preview Link and call it in the frontend, the correct WS version of the webpage is shown.
If I now call the URL WITHOUT the "ADMCMD_prev" GET-Parameter, the ADMCMD_prev cookie is still set.
The page now still shows the Workspace version and not the live.
Updated by Frank Gerards over 4 years ago
- PHP Version set to 5.6
this is not a duplicate, because I'm talking about accessing a page in the live workspace/without BE login, which ALSO has a valid preview-Link in one of the workspaces.
Steps to reproduce:
- modify page in workspace and create a preview-Link for it using the "Workspaces" module
- click the generated preview-link in the popup to access the page version once and set the cookie
- log out of backend
- access the same page's live version
-> still the preview-Link version is shown WITHOUT any notice, that you still see the preview-Linked version
This is very odd for submitting changes to the customer etc.
Plz re-open this ticket and investigate.
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to New
- Assignee deleted (
Riccardo De Contardi)
I think I have just seen it with TYPO3 7.6.16:
1) I tried to access the LIVE version of my site and obtained an "Oops an error occurred!" without any further explanation (even with
config.contentObjectExceptionHandler = 0 )
2) clearing all cache did not work
3) Log error
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1294585192: ADMCMD command could not be executed! (No keyword configuration found) | Exception thrown in file /Volumes/Macintosh SSD/TYPO3-dists/typo3_src-7.6.16/typo3/sysext/version/Classes/Hook/PreviewHook.php in line 292. Requested URL: http://typo3.7.test.it:8888/index.php?id=1
4) Some days ago I had generated some preview links of a workspace
5) There was a ADMCMD cookie set
6) After deleting it the site was visible again
Updated by Oliver Hader over 3 years ago
See a more detailed explanation here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42050808/typo3-workspace-preview-not-working-with-forms-and-http-post-data/42053424#42053424
The only way to leave the preview session is to remove the cookie. And the only fix for TYPO3 in v8 is to render a big button in the frontend that says "leave preview session". In TYPO3 v9 these issue a partially tackled with new features related to routing and URL handling in the core.