Epic #84262: [FEATURE] Update felogin to extbase
EXT:felogin creates urls without cHash
Method getPreserveGetVars unsets cHash.
I don't understand the reason why it has been implemented this way, but this messes the Realurl cache table (now named tx_realurl_urldata) creating duplicated records of an existing record but without the cHash.
correct row as field original_url =
wrong duplicated row as field original_url =
This, as a result, makes Realurl to fail to decode urls and display the wrong product detail page.
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- TYPO3 Version changed from 7 to 9
- Target version set to next-patchlevel
- TYPO3 Version changed from 9 to 8
- Related to Epic #84262: [FEATURE] Update felogin to extbase added
- Parent task set to #84262
- Target version changed from next-patchlevel to Candidate for patchlevel
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
does this problem still occur with TYPO3 v9?
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
No feedback for the last few months and in addition felogin has been rewritten in a later version, so I'm going to close this issue now. If there is still an issue in TYPO3 v10 please report it. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom