ImageCropping control buttons not displayed
Backend User Interface
When cropping an image with a height that is too big for the cropping dialog in certain browsers the control buttons (accept & cancel) disappear (see Screenshot 1).
This behaviour is reproducable on a fresh TYPO3 8.7.0 distribution with the following browsers:
Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0
The problem seems to be that the image is not resized to fit the dialog size in those two browsers.
The image used to reproduce is also attached.
I can confirm this confirm this bug with TYPO3 version 8.7.0.
- Duplicates Bug #80937: Image Manipulation: Saving not possible when image is bigger than screen. added
- Duplicates Bug #81062: Image Cropping could not be saved in Firefox added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to New
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Sprint Focus set to Remote Sprint
- Sprint Focus changed from Remote Sprint to On Location Sprint
- Related to Bug #81387: Modal window is cut if content is extra large added
- Duplicated by Bug #81626: Buttons in image manipulation wizard not reachable with large protrait image added
- Sprint Focus deleted (
On Location Sprint)
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
It seems already solved for TYPO3 8.7.9, could you confirm? I tested with Chrome and Firefox on MAC.
Just tested with Typo3 8.7.8 in FF and IE 11 and this issue seems to be solved even in this version.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
@Klaus Moser thank you for testing on IE too.
I think it is safe to close this issue for now; if you think that this is the wrong decision or experience the issue again please reopen it or open a new issue with a reference to this one and details about how to reproduce it. Thank you.
Also available in: Atom