DateTimePicker not opening in IE/Edge
After an update of 8.7.1 to 8.7.2 the date/time selector popup doesn't open anymore.
Tested on 2 installations. All caches cleared and typo3temp deleted.
JS error says:
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'top' of undefined or null reference
Same problem here in IE11
I can confirm this issue on a 8.7.3, too. The datepicket in the whole TYPO3 8.7.3 is not working.
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to next-patchlevel
Got the same error reported. Changed this to "must have", because this is really annoying.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Gerrit Code Review wrote:
Patch set 1 for branch master of project Packages/TYPO3.CMS has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at https://review.typo3.org/53573
Can confirm that the patch works on win10 in Edge and IE.
- Assignee set to Xavier Perseguers
@Matthias thanks for reviewing but you should do that on https://review.typo3.org and give +1 on "verify" then, your vote here does not count as a good one for actually merging the fix.
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom