no more non breaking space in default editor
RTE (rtehtmlarea + ckeditor)
There is no field or other possibility in rte_ckeditor to include in the text.
It´s absolutely essential to use for editors, e.g. "12 km" should not be displayed as
I recommend to include the plugin
in the sysext directly.
It inserts a by <ctrl>+<space>
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
Hi, tnx for the report. Could you push a patch for this to our review system?
ok, never used gerrit before ;-), I'll try it
- Related to Feature #80228: Missing non breaking space in glyphen-popup in ckeditor added
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to New
Patch has been abandoned due to license compatibility issues with the according plugin (we cannot bundle that plugin with the core).
Solution would probably be to write our own plugin for the same functionality.
- Assignee set to Josef Glatz
I already wrote my own nbsp plugin for my TYPO3-Distribution. I will push it soon!
Also available in: Atom