Avoid invalid references in DataMapProcessor
DataHandler aka TCEmain
If DataMapProcessor is called with a non-reference id, e.g. zero (0) this submission is considered as a reference.
Since there is no database record having UID 0, the synchronization process fails with the following exeception:
#1486233164: Child record was not processed
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- Related to Bug #81314: doubled references upon related record change added
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Stumbled over the same problem today after some debugging I found this patch. It works, thanks for the work.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom