Integration of Bootstrap 4 in TYPO3 Core
Backend User Interface
The final of bootstrap 4 is out.It comes with many good features
- It use flexbox (https://www.w3.org/TR/css-flexbox-1/) is very flexible for responsive design
- the architecture is modular and has no bloatware (like bs3)
- for measurement use rem insteas px
- Only Support for IE10+ and iOS 7+ but you can use this hack (https://github.com/coliff/bootstrap-ie8) for IE8 and IE9
- intuitive handling and support native SCASS/SASS prepocessor
- 5 grid tier instead 4 grid tier: also for smaller than 480px viewpoint devices
- refactored JS-Plugin for EcmaScript 6.
- BS4 is the future
It would be nice if TYPO3 9 LTS migrate to BS4.