CKeditor: custom section / anchor links (external) will result in page=current#section links
Which without baseURL will result in a link to the current page to the section with id="foo".
The generated link is correct. However, the RTE modifies the link to
which results in two issues:
- data-rte-error="Page with ID current not found" being added in RTE.
Actually, I think page ID current should be valid as that is specially handled in TYPO3. Maybe it would even be good to have an option in link browser "current page". That way it will stay the current page when moving the element.
- Upon editing the link one cannot modify the section information anymore. However, it is at least visible.
#6 Updated by Nicolai Schirawski 5 months ago
In both TYPO3 8.7.20-dev and 9.5.1-dev, local anchors can be set in two different ways:
- first by choosing "internal link" and selecting a content-Element on the current site
- second by choosing "external link" and typing "#ID" into url-field, where ID is the uid of the content-element.
Both links will be rendered the same in FE:
- either "domain/index.php?id=1#c3" (8 LTS)
- or "domain/#c3" (9 LTS)
Both seem valid and IMHO the ticket can be closed