BE Login fails after update to 8.7.11 with Firefox
Yesterday, there was a message on slack that login fails after updating to 8.7.11. So I tried to reproduce the issue and failed, everthing worked as expected. But today I was not longer able to login again. After clicking to the login button the spinner is turning and turning and no other reaction follows. Clearing browser cache and cookies, restarting the browser or clearing T3's cache at install tool doesn't help. Tested with Firefox 59. Didn't find hints in any of the logs.
Chrome seems not to be affected, login is possible as always. I used version 64 and 65.
Request url: https://sandbox.gilbertsoft.net/typo3/index.php?ajaxID=/ajax/rsa/publickey&skipSessionUpdate=1
Request method: GET
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
Cookie: be_lastLoginProvider=1433416747; be_typo_user=285ffe5a89e5a15feaade8ed158bb59c; PHPSESSID=usnut8tb5q0n5vf4odr4ad0o5g
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 07:33:29 GMT
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Last-Modified: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 07:33:29 GMT
Server: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
Set-Cookie: be_typo_user=e7748e8b46ddb166b726c5f5fae951ab; path=/; HttpOnly
#2 Updated by Falk no-lastname-given about 2 years ago
I can confirm this strange behaviour in Firefox 58.0.2 and 59.0. On the same TYPO3 system with the same account a colleague of mine can't login and for me the login works as normal (different client systems and even on a MS Terminal server). We have tested it many times and my colleague is allways affected and I'm not.