pageTSconfig subpage level is not considered in Linkvalidator
Currently, linkvalidator is highly configurable, the settings can be applied via TSconfig for a page / user / group.
When checking links however, only the page TSconfig of the current start page is considered.
- Steps to Reproduce
- Create 2 pages with 1 tt_content element each, with a broken link each in in tt_content.header and tt_content.bodytext. I page is parent of the other
- Set the TSconfig on the first page to scan bodytext and header
- Set the TSconfig of the child page to only scan bodytext
- Start "Check links" from the parent page and view report
- Start "Check links" from the child page and view report
- Expected result
Get same number of broken links for child page: 1 (only bodytext)
- Actual result
If "Check links" is started on child page, the result is correct.
If "Check links" is started on parent page, the result is 2 links for child page (not correct)
I would propose to rethink excessive configurability and provide a simple configuration that actually works, e.g. 1 configuraion per Installation or per Site.