Some symfony expression condition won't work reliable (in TypoScript)
I'm currently testing the new symfony expressions inside TypoScript conditions. For that, I used a simple demo pagetree with about 30 pages on 5 levels.
Some conditions did work fine, but I came across several conditions in the last days that did work the first few times and then suddenly did not.
To be more precise, let me show an example:
[17 in tree.rootLineIds] page.8 = TEXT page.8.value = <h1>Show some content.</h1> [end]
What I did:¶
- Added a condition like shown above
- Flushed TYPO3 and PHP Cache
- Started to open subpages in frontend
The observed behaviour:¶
- The demo text is properly rendered on every page where the condition applies.
- I can reload these pages multiple times, the demo text is still there. So far everything works as expected.
- As soon as I open a page where the condition does not apply, every already opened page will no longer show the demo text when visiting another time!
- After that event, all new pages where the condition applies will show the demo text on the first load and then get the text removed on reload.
Tested with both
no_cache = 1 and
This issue occurs in both 9.5.0 and 9.5.1.
Can someone confirm this or a similar behaviour?