Drag and Drop a new site in page tree doesn't work in IE10 and Edge
IE10 or lastest version of Microsoft Edge
Steps to reproduce the problem: (Edge with Win10)
- Open the edge browser and login into the backend
- Now click on the sites module
- It not possible to drag and Drop a new page from the upper toolbar to the page title in the page tree.
(Maybe the first time it will work, but after this it won't work anymore)
But when you Drag and drop a new page from the toolbar to page Icon, it will work.
#2 Updated by Julian Wally 3 months ago
Benni Mack wrote:
thanks for your request.
TYPO3 v9 does not support IE10 anymore (for the TYPO3 Backend), but we'll try to reproduce this with IE11 and Edge. Can you specify your windows 10 version and Edge version?
thanks for your fast answer.
Here are my windows 10 and Edge version:
- Windows 10 pro, version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
- Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0