Editors can't create bookmark in filelist
How to reproduce:
- create a backend user
- grant access to File>Filelist
- add File Mount
- then switch to the editor
- add a bookmark in the filelist
- confirm the "Create a bookmark" modal
- the create bookmark icon turns yellow, the bookmark menu icon in the top bar is animated but no new item is added to the bookmark menu
- furthermore it is not possible to hit the "create bookmark" button again to delete the bookmark
Adding a bookmark as an editor in the page or list module works fine as far as I've tested.
Updated by Peter Kraume 9 months ago
This issue is still valid in TYPO3 9.5.21 and 10.4.8.
I've created fresh installations with DDEV and configured a user as described above.
Furthermore I've tested five TYPO3 9.5.21 production instances of our customers. In two of them editors could add bookmarks. In the other three, I have the same problem as described above.
During testing in my DDEV instances it suddenly worked after changing some user group settings. But I'm still not able to reproduce the solution reliably. I'll give it another try in the next days.