If you edit the page content element, the "Last Mod." does not change.
If you edit the page properties, then in the sitemap.xml the "Last Mod." changes. If you edit the page content element, the "Last Mod." does not change.
Updated by Georg Ringer over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
SYS_LASTCHANGED is only updated in the frontend once the page has been rendered. Can you confirm that this is working then for you?
- Check lastmod in sitemap
- Edit content element on page
- Call page in frontend
- Check sitemap again
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi over 3 years ago
I think I can confirm this issue with the latest master
My test procedure
1) configure the xml sitemap (just the plain one as described here: https://docs.typo3.org/c/typo3/cms-core/master/en-us/Changelog/9.4/Feature-84525-XMLSitemap.html
2) access the map using a separate browser window (I used incognito mode)
3) check for a page in the map, for example:
|URL||Last Mod.||Change freq.||Priority|
|https://typo3.master.it:8890/one-page||2019-03-25 22:10 +01:00||0.5|
4) go to the backend on the page
5) change a content element on the page, save
6) refresh the sitemap
the Last Mod. value does not change
- I even tried to flush the caches
- I even tried to set:
seo_sitemap.config.cache_period = 1
Is there something I am missing?