Epic #89595: Improve accessibility of backend
Copyright notice on login screen has accessibility issues
The small text has several issues for screen readers:
- two URLs are repeatedly linked in close proximity (nuisance)
- more than once the link text is "click for details" (hides link purpose)
- text is in capitals (may result in spelling letter by letter)
- The word "copyright" is duplicated in text and as symbol (symbols will be read)
And for all users the text is a horrible mess and hard to read.
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 1 year ago
Just an update (based on what I found on version 12)
- the text link "click for details" is (now?) "details about licences" [Personal note: IMHO the first one can be removed]
- the link at the bottom ("TYPO3.org" and "Donate") are arranged inside an unsorted list and a
<nav> tag with attribute
aria-label="Further information about TYPO3"