CSH popup window loads the whole TYPO3 backend
- Only present on latest master (11.5.0-dev), not present on 10.4.21
steps to reproduce¶
1) Latest TYPO3 master (11.5.0-dev)
2) Edit a page or a content element
3) click on the title of a field where the CSH (Content Sensitive Help) is present, e.g. the content header or content columns - you can recognize them as the cursor becomes a question mark.
4) Click again on the small popover to bring up the CSH popup window (the cursor becomes a hand when present)
The popup opens with the whole TYPO3 backend inside, header bar and left modules bar (no pagetree), and as the window is small, the central area is greyed out. See attached screenshot
Just the content area should be loaded, no need for the header bar or the left modules bar.