In documentation it was written to use configuration-records instead of TSconfig. But if you do so you can't select usergroup 0 and -2.
If you configure usergroups in TSconfig you can't select these settings in scheduler because it needs a database record.
There are some more problems about indexed_search in Bugtracker:
Any news? I have similar problems with indexed_search & crawler...
- Target version set to 2222
- Project changed from 1382 to TYPO3 Core
- Category set to Indexed Search
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to 7.5
- TYPO3 Version set to 4.5
- Is Regression set to No
Most important question (IMHO). Does Crawler work with versions >=6.2 ??? Will it be updated?
Update: crawler has been updated on August 11, 2015 and is compatible till 6.2.99
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Status changed from New to Closed
Also available in: Atom