Flexform field separators get lost since version 4.5.6
The best would be, I describe it with images. The following shows an extract of a flexform:
|Version 4.5.5||Version 4.5.6|
This is the reason why the separators are not visible anymore:
Thanks for your attension!
Updated by Steffen Gebert about 12 years ago
- Target version deleted (
thanks for your report. Can you create a patch for that (and maybe push directly to Gerrit)?
You can disable merging by setting
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['debug'] = 1;
P.S: Please don't set Target Versions on your own..
Updated by Armin Vieweg about 12 years ago
Okay, I have found the bug.
Since version 4.5.6 the whole flexform content in a tab, is wrapped by a new element: span.t3-form-field-container.
The css definition .t3-form-field-container:first-child .t3-form-field-label-flex triggers this new element and all containing .t3-form-field-label-flex elements.
The simplest solution would be to edit the css definition to div.t3-form-field-container:first-child .t3-form-field-label-flex as I have made in the attached patch file.
I'll use this bug to try to make my first commit to Gerrit :D I will post my progress :)