rsaauth only checks if key generation works on Windows
The php backend in rsaauth checks if it would work correctly by testing if key generation would work. But this is only checked on Windows platforms.
Since there also could be nix platforms with a wrong OpenSSL configuration, we should remove this limitation and check in any case.
- Status changed from New to Under Review
Patch set 1 of change Id075445f1fbf9bd37ca44525257892052a94c6e5 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/6192
- Category set to Authentication
Only one review by testing missing!
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Could you please have a look at #33165 - it looks like the calls to
isAvailable() during every request isn't very economic..
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom