impexp: t3d import/export via commandline
Calling import/export of t3d-File via commandline could solve problems with timeouts of PHP, due to longer max execution time in CLI mode.
It would be a nice feature for importing/exporting huge (sub-)trees.
- Parent task set to #54542
- Target version set to 8 LTS
- Subject changed from impexp: t3d import/export via commandline to impexp: t3d import/export via commandline
- Category set to Import/Export (T3D)
- Parent task changed from #54542 to #72584
- Status changed from New to Closed
closed as duplicate. Follow up on #57378.
- Parent task deleted (
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Sprint Focus deleted (
On Location Sprint)
Also available in: Atom