When localizing a content element, relations to images are lost
File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
I'm using TYPO3 6.0 alpha 3.
When I localize content elements with "Copy content elements from default language", the localized version of the CE loses all relations to the FAL images.
Might be an IRRE problem. I didn't find any reports about this yet.
- Category set to File Abstraction Layer (FAL)
- Status changed from New to Accepted
It seems to be a problem with the DataHandler and the method localize().
In TCA there is the "old" field "mergeIfNotBlank" which copied the comma separated image strings into the new element.
WIth FAL there is a need of handling the new references.
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Assignee set to Steffen Ritter
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom