Content sliding doesn't work when using 'show content from page'
I have a template setup which uses slided content. However, the slided content disappears when configuring a page showing content from another page (on the appearance tab).
I believe this is a bug. Can anyone comment on this?
#1 Updated by Thorsten Kahler about 7 years ago
- Category set to TypoScript
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
Hi Victor,on which page did you activate "show content from page"?
- current page (i.e. where the slide starts)
- the page that should stop the slide (i.e. where the field ain't empty)
- somewhere in between
Maybe you can provide the relevant part of your TS setup?
#2 Updated by Victor Oomens about 7 years ago
The page where I applied the 'show content from page' is somewhere in between, because I use infinite sliding.
Here the TS:
lib.featurearea < styles.content.getBorder
lib.featurearea.wrap = <div id="features" class="featured_boxes">|</div>
In the TEMPLATE subparts:
featurearea < lib.featurearea
featurearea.slide = -1
This setup works if show content from page is empty.