Notification emails not translated for default recipients
Context class : Tx_Workspaces_ExtDirect_ActionHandler
getRecipientList(…) calls (Tx_Workspaces_Service_Stages)->getResponsibleBeUser to get the default recipients from the stage configuration,
then sets lang info for each of those recipients using unserialized 'uc' field or 'lang' field.
Problem is that getResponsibleBeUser(…) only returns the following fields : 'username', 'uid', 'email', 'realName'.
So neither 'uc' nor 'lang' fields are available and lang information is NULL, resulting notification emails in default language.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
- Category set to Workspaces
- Project changed from Workspaces & Versioning to TYPO3 Core
- Category changed from Workspaces to Workspaces
Similar issue is also in TYPO3 Version 6.2.6.
The notification email is in default language,
if the editor change the status "Ready to Publish" and send it to admin editor for review and publish.
- Target version set to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Target version deleted (
- Has duplicate Bug #81633: StagesService->getBackendUsers should provide 'lang' and 'uc' attribute added
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom