Epic #83669: Improve file list / file browser
Allow adding folder by drag&drop in filelist module
It would be great if, like in the page module, we could add folder via a drag&drop function in the filelist module.
The top level icons could be like in the attached files and when we drag the icon we can add a folder where we want in the folder tree?
Updated by Mathias Schreiber over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Mathias Schreiber
I had a hard time understanding what you meant.
I try to rephrase and hope I got it right:
- We add an "add folder" icon in the topbar of the file module
- A user can then drag and drop that icon onto a folder, release the mouse button
- Then we ask "Create new folder here" or "Create new folder beneath this folder"
Did I get this right?
Updated by Eric Chavaillaz over 6 years ago
I think the best way is to make like in the page tree.
We can drag a page icon and drop it where we want in the tree (near a page or in a page) and then the page is created and we can choose a name fot it.
So the third point of your list is for me not necessary.