Opening an image wit text element fails after update to 6.0.x
I get the follwoing error:
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1320575630: Folder windows-7/ does not exist. | TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\Exception\FolderDoesNotExistException thrown in file /html/typo3/typo3_src-6.0.5/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Resource/ResourceStorage.php in line 1638. Requested URL: http://www.qitec.de/typo3/alt_doc.php?returnUrl=mod.php%3F%26M%3Dweb_list%26id%3D4&edit[tt_content]=edit
The image is still there and displayed in Frontend even after cache was cleared. I also stepped through all update-steps in install tool.
Maybe this should only be a warning and the content element should still open with a 'missing image' hint or something like that.
Updated by Ralle Büchnitz over 7 years ago
- this is a folder exception
- the web path for the image works and the image is still present (http://www.domain.de/fileadmin/_migrated/pics/win7_ultimate.jpg)
- the only path that contains the string "windows 7/" comes from the destination link (http://www.domain.de/windows-7/)
I think the path resolution to the picture uses for some false reason the url path to the site in the Backend. Maybe the abs_ref-prefix was mixed up during 6.0 update!?
PICTURE :: DOMAIN/fileadmin/_migrated/pics/win7_ultimate.jpg
LINKS TO :: DOMAIN/windows-7/
Updated by David Voigt over 7 years ago
After updating TYPO3 from a 4.x version (sorry, I don't remember the exact version) to 6.0 I'm getting this error:
Oops, an error occurred!
Folder typo3/# does not exist.
More information regarding this error might be available online.
The log is a little more specific:
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1320575630: Folder typo3/# does not exist. | TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\Exception\FolderDoesNotExistException thrown in file /html/typo3_src-6.0.6/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Resource/ResourceStorage.php in line 1644. Requested URL: http://www.my-domain.de/typo3/alt_doc.php?returnUrl=%2Ftypo3conf%2Fext%2Ftemplavoila%2Fmod1%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D138%23c1fdb4d575b55497f7a771d49826b7fad&edit[tt_content]=edit
What I did:
- Update to 6.0.6
- Create new page template with Templavoila
- Create new page
- Assign newly created template to page
- Create a standard text element
- Edit the text element
- Make a copy of the text element
Everything works as expected until now, but then:
- Edit the copied element - crash
- Edit the original element - crash
What I've tried so far, unsuccesfully:
- Deleted the copy, but still can't edit the original text element. Editiing works fine on all elements on all other pages.
- Switched the page template back to what it was
- Logged out and back in, cleared cache
- deactivate RTE
- remove faulty link from text (it was copied from a source where it says <a href="#">
- reactivate RTE, all is fine
Does this belong here, too? It says "Core:" and it has the exact same exception number.