File links from tt_content bodytext are not/wrong indexed
- the file link will work in frontend (since it contains the site relative path)
- if an editor opens the bodytext field in backend the file is indexed but with storage 0
- the file link will be broken if the file path changes (for example when renaming file or folder)
- even if the indexing would happen with the correct storage as long as the CE is not opened in backend the file link would not reflect renaming the file or path
1. after running the migration tool all file links in bodytext still look like this:
<link fileadmin/Downloads/myfile.pdf _blank download>MyFile</link>
2. when opening the page in frontend this link works but the file is not indexed
3. when opening the content element in backend the bodytext the link looks like this:
<a href="http://www.mydomain.de/?file:1234" class="download" title="Initiates file download" _blank download>MyFile</a>where 1234 is the uid of a new created entry in sys_file with storage = 0, which means the file is still not reflecting renaming of files and paths.
This is an absolute blocker for upgrading to 6.0 or 6.1 since there is no way to easy fix all wrong indexed files as long as not all bodytext fields containing file links are indexed.
Updated by Alexander Opitz over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Target version deleted (
No feedback within the last 90 days => closing this ticket.
If you think that this is the wrong decision or experience this issue again, then please write to the mailing list typo3.teams.bugs with issue number and an explanation or open a new ticket and add a relation to this ticket number.