Epic #61834: Create future proof Content Element with strong default
Task #61836: Reorganize Content Element properties within backend Extension
Task #61842: Refactor CSS-Styled-Content + Content Elements
css_styled_content borderThick could not be set to 0
the max image width would be calculated wrong when setting the borderThick to a value of 0.
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
The property "borderThick" is only used if the property "border" evaluates to 1. To have no border you simply set "border" to zero.
Does this solve the issue?
Setting the border property to zero ( border = 0 ) doesn't work. But unsetting in completly ( border > ) does work.
borderThick = 0
So we can close this issue?
May ne closed... But i think it would ne nicer to be able to unset the border also by setting it to zero?!
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to New
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
- Parent task set to #61842
- Target version changed from next-patchlevel to 7.2 (Frontend)
- Target version changed from 7.2 (Frontend) to 7.4 (Backend)
- Target version changed from 7.4 (Backend) to 7.5
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 7 LTS
- Status changed from New to Closed
won't fix since we are moving towards Fluid Rendering
Also available in: Atom