Exports from version 4.x are not compatible with FAL.
On importing such an export in version 6.x the images needs
to be moved and added to sys_file.
- related images from uploads/ (e.g. tt_content:images and pages:media) are moved to fileadmin/_import/.
- linked files are moved to the original folder structure below fileadmin/_import/.
- (!!!) Files from fields of old type group file should NOT be moved
[BUGFIX] Fix impexp for importing exports from version 4.x
This patch introduces FAL support in impexp for the import of
exports done in version 4.x by using a legacy mode. Related images
from uploads/ (tt_content:images and pages:media) are moved to
the folder /_imported/ below users default storage.
Linked files and RTE images are moved to the original folder
structure below the folder /_imported/ below users default storage.
Also the images additional information, like titleTexts and links are
migrated to the new created file reference record.
- pages media
- pages_language_overlay media
- tt_content images
- links to files
- links to files in RTE
- images in RTE
- other records using fields of type "group" internal_type "file"
or "file_reference" in TCA and FlexForm fields.
#16 Updated by Marc Bastian Heinrichs over 6 years ago
to have a correct export in 4.x you need to add also patches to
these versions ATM:
- https://review.typo3.org/#/c/28483/ (this one is for 4.7, but should
also work on 4.5)
And if this also don't fix your problem, could you provide some small export in xml format, that I could test this?
#17 Updated by filigivuji filigivuji over 6 years ago
Thanks for your help.
I applied those two patches, same error message as before ("uid of fileusage (sys_file_reference) has to be numeric").
Tested on fresh installations of 4.5 and 6.2 with all three patches applied (for the 6.2 patch, I omitted the test files and only patched ImportExport.php).
Attached the export as XML.