Epic #84262: [FEATURE] Update felogin to extbase
More hooks for sysext felogin
More hooks are always useful ;)
I miss one e.g. in "password forgotten": If an user is registered, but hasn't confirmed his registration (so he's still disabled), I want to handle this case in the hook, e.g. send him the confirmation email again or redirect him to another page.
- Category set to felogin
- Target version set to 7.5
- Complexity set to medium
- Target version changed from 7.5 to 8 LTS
- Target version changed from 8 LTS to 9.0
- Target version deleted (
- Parent task set to #84262
- Related to Epic #88027: Properly handle Hooks/Signals and Events added
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Can you let us know if you still need events? We reworked Felogin completely in v10.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
Closing this issue due to lack of feedback, and I believe this is now properly solved with the Extbase-based plugin.
Also available in: Atom