missing label [Translate to LANGUAGE] inside RTE
Test done with 7.4 (latest master)
When I translate a CE like "Text" from default language to another (e.g. English), the title it is prepended with the string "
[translate to English]", while inside the bodytext, only "
" is prepended,as if the label were missing
#2 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi almost 5 years ago
- PHP Version changed from 5.5 to 5.6
I was wrong. The problem is still present on 7.6-dev (latest master) and affects also the text with image.
Steps to reproduce:
1) create a new content element text or text with image
2) DO NOT set an headline
3) type something in the RTE
4) translate it
RESULT: the text inside the RTE IS prepended with [Translate to English:]
5) create a new content element text or text with image
6) set an headline
7) type something in the RTE
8) translate it
RESULT: the headline is prepended with [Translate to English:] but the text inside the RTE is not: it is prepended with