Content element sidebar
As an editor I want to choose a content element type from the sidebar.
• Content elements are represented by icons.
• The Icons can be grouped (like the current tabs).
• The sidebar can be extended which reveals a description text to every icon.
• After clicking a content element icon on the left it becomes highlighted.
• Dropzones where the selected content element is not allowed are hidden.
• The sidebar works on mobile devices as well. On smartphones it may use the full screen.
#2 Updated by Andreas Fießer about 4 years ago
- File 030-wizzard-expanded-complete_3840.jpg View added
- File 050-content-expanded_3840.jpg View added
- File 080-after-content-type-click_3840.jpg View added
Thank you very much for your quick reply! Actually we have spent the whole T3UXW16 to create layouts. I have just not yet attached them to the tickets.
I have done this now. Please find the respective screens attached to the stories and the full set at the epic #75671.
Sorry for the extra work you had with visualizing. Personally I think you are on a good way with the content of your flyout. However, our idea is to use the right edge of the screen.
#3 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 4 years ago
Oh, I did it like a kind of divertissement :) I have not thought of the right side... good idea :)
I took this as inspiration: http://www.designyourway.net/diverse/5/uianimations/2426639.gif
here you can also find some other inspirations, I think: http://www.designyourway.net/blog/design/design-user-interface-animations/ (example: http://www.designyourway.net/diverse/5/uianimations/2467523.gif)
#4 Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 4 years ago
@Andreas Fießer: I just remembered now that I've made a sketch for the cig-ux channel on Slack (see attached file): I imagined the right area like a "widget area" a la Macosx.
I would be glad to discuss your ideas on Slack if you want.
Hava a nice day.