Select trees not rendered on inline records
FormEngine aka TCEforms
On Location Sprint
Since the change in #75519 the tree rendering of TCA
select is broken for records managed
The change was determined via Git bisecting between TYPO3 6.2.21 and 6.2.22.
See the attached test extension for an example. It adds a single
inline relation field to the
sys_category table which uses a tree for its
parent field. Try to add a relation and see that the tree of the
parent field is missing.
The issue only occurs for records created/loaded via AJAX; if a record is already stored and thus opened on editing the parent record, the tree is rendered just fine.
To prevent this behavior I added a simple check if Ext.fly('treeinput' + this.id) exists. Have a look at the attached diff.
I just tried and it fixes loading of trees within inline records. But at the same time checking items doesn't work at all. Already checked items are kept but you cannot check items. If you uncheck a checked item, you cannot re-check it again.
Attached Patch is working for me.
The second issue mentioned by Mathias seems to be resolved with #75947 in the meanwhile.
Tested with 6.2.25 - can we bring it to next patchlevel?
seems that the test extension is broken.
I'm getting "'Unknown column 'related_category' in 'field list'' "
lastBuiltQuery => 'SELECT uid,sys_language_uid,l10n_parent,parent,items,images,single_pid,short
cut,related_category,deleted FROM sys_category WHERE uid=257 LIMIT 1'
The test extension was missing DB schema updates.
- File deleted (
- Status changed from New to Under Review
- TYPO3 Version changed from 6.2 to 8
Can not confirm the issue with v7.6.9, works perfectly there.
It's not a priority bugfix, so it will not go into 6.2
- install the attached extension
- edit category record
- add inline relation at the bottom of the record (related_category field)
- without the patch, the category tree is not rendered in the inline child
- Target version changed from next-patchlevel to 8.4
- Sprint Focus set to On Location Sprint
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom